Made with premium ingredients, Hunter Burn has all of the elements we would expect in a fat burner with one major exception, there is no added caffeine. This is great if you don’t want any stimulants or are sensitive to caffeine, I know my partner won’t have anything with caffeine in, so this is great for them.
Caffeine is still a great help in loosing weight as it can help to boost your metabolism and give an energy boost, but it can also make you feel jittery or nauseous. But enough about that because Hunter Burn doesn’t contain caffeine, so you won’t get any of these side effects.
Now we know what isn’t in there what can you expect so see in Hunter Burn?
- Vitamin D3 – Can help to reduce calorie consumption and can help to reduce new fat cells being formed in the body.
- Glucomannan – This water-soluble dietary fibre root works to reduce the absorption of protein and fat in the body, whilst also taking up space in the stomach making you feel fuller for longer
- Cayenne Pepper – A thermogenic that can help to speed up your metabolism, burn more calories and decrease your appetite
- Matcha Green Tea – an antioxidant known to help to burn fat more quickly during exercise
- White Kidney Bean – Helps to stop starch turning into sugar in the body and helping to promote fat loss
- L-Theanine – Can stimulate your metabolism and help to burn fat in the body. It can also help to increase your mood and increase energy levels. Also found in Hunter Focus for its mood enhancing properties